Date & Time02/01/2021 8:00 pm ET
Contact Hours2 Hours
Are you in need of tips and tricks to help children with attention deficit disorder? Do they perform well in the clinic, only to fall apart later in other less structured settings? Do you need some help figuring out how to help a child carry-over your work, so they are at their best in school and at home? This course is designed to increase pediatric therapists’ knowledge of attention deficit disorder. Through functional, meaningful training, the course will teach you the tips and tricks that help children manage impulsivity, disorganization, and self-regulation. This course is of value to PTs/PTAs/OTs/OTAs that want to have a greater understanding of how to work with children with attention challenges.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Select from a wide array of ‘take-home’ strategies to help self-regulation
- Develop programs that can be carried over by parents in order to help with self regulation in the home setting
- Develop programs that can be carried over by teachers in order to help with self regulation in the school setting
- Develop programs you can use right in the clinic
- Tailor commercialized programs to fit the individual kids you work with
- Add strategies to your ‘tool kit’ of client recommendations
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to various polling questions asked throughout the webinar.