Contact Hours2 Hours
This presentation will include practical clinical applications of the latest evidence in recovery from stroke: acute and chronic. Participants should be ready to engage in a discussion and see videotape case studies that may stretch your mind on how to promote neuroplasticity in all patients.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Be aware of recent evidence-based advances in stroke rehabilitation
- Identify psychological principles involved in motivation and measurement in stroke recovery
- List 4 essential variables for promoting neuroplasticity in stroke rehabilitation
- Describe available resources OUTSIDE of the nervous system for stroke recovery
- Describe modalities for and interventions designed for sensory neuroplasticity
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.