Date & Time05/19/2021 8:00 pm ET
Contact Hours2 Hours
This webinar breaks down the who, what, where, when, why and how of gaining new referral sources for your massage practice. Learn how to maximize those relationships using a systematic plan complete with tools, templates and examples to bring more clients to the table. From how to get in the door to professional communication without having to “sell” yourself, you can fill your schedule and reap the financial benefits with a diversified, steady stream of revenue while helping more happy clients.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define a referral source and recognize potential referral sources in the region
- Utilize verbal and written communication tools to establish a new relationship
- Identify services, strengths, and value one has to offer to potential referral sources
- Create an Introduction Letter and Referral Profile Letter to send to potential sources of referrals
- Develop a systematic approach to foster established referral source relationships
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions throughout the webinar and to be logged on for the entire webinar.