Contact Hours2 Hours
This webinar is intended to provide an overview of evidence based treatment strategies for Achilles tendon disorders. The course will focus on the management & treatment of Achilles tendon pain but will also touch on other evidence based interventions.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) Describe the difference between insertional and mid-substance Achilles tendon disorders and understand why this is important
2) Understand the difference between tendinitis, tendinosis, and tendinopathy and how this affects treatment strategies
3) Describe the current research on which interventions are most effective for Achilles tendon disorders
4) Develop an evidence based treatment plan for patients with either mid-substance or insertional Achilles tendon disorders.
5) Describe the most relevant and commonly used functional outcome measures for patients with Achilles tendon disorders.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to various polling questions asked throughout the webinar.