Contact Hours1 Hours
This course will provide an overview and background on human trafficking. The focus of this course will be on specific warning signs, risk factors and indicators associated with human trafficking. We will discuss some recent statistics related to the prevalence of Human Trafficking and its widespread impact on the United States. We will also discuss the Florida laws that concern human trafficking along with how to report human trafficking in Florida.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define human trafficking.
- Differentiate the different types of human trafficking.
- Identify risk factors, warning signs and indicators.
- Human trafficking in healthcare setting.
- Define Florida laws that concern human trafficking.
- Understand how to report potential human trafficking in Florida.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar & to be logged on during the entire webinar.