Contact Hours2 Hours
Current Concepts in the Treatment and Recognition of SLAP Tears
This webinar is intended to provide:
- An overview of SLAP injuries
Review common surgical approaches
Address surgical and non-surgical rehab
The presentation will also cover return to activity guidelines and current outcome data.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Recognize signs and symptoms of a SLAP tear
- Perform relevant clinical tests
- Design effective nonsurgical and post-op rehab plans
- Understand the different procedures performed including biceps tenotomy and tenodesis
- Be aware of clinical outcomes
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.