Contact Hours2 Hours
Fit for Running: Assessment, Rehab and Training Strategies to Maximize Performance and Reduce Injuries
The material presented in this webinar is intended to help physical therapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, strength coaches and runners learn how proper assessment and rehab/preventative training strategies can improve dynamic strength, stability and mobility. Participants will learn how to use and apply basic video analysis along with the Functional Movement Screen and PT eval process to accurately prescribe treatment and/or corrective exercises specific to the client’s needs and limitations.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- summarize relevant research on patellofemoral pain
- understand screening and assessment tools including video analysis
- identify common imbalances and implement effective rehab/corrective exercise solutions
- design safe, effective training programs to facilitate higher performance while reducing injury risk.
- recognize specific rehab progressions, single leg training, kinetic linking and soft tissue therapy techniques.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.