Date & Time06/04/2022 11:00 am ET
Contact Hours2 Hours
The course is designed to provide the participant with information related to the understanding and clinical application of information related to functional anatomy and biomechanics/arthrokinematics of the hip and knee joint. The information provided will also include information related to the selection or non-selection of therapeutic exercises based upon hip and knee joint pathology. An overview on special tests will be presented related to the hip and knee in the development of an evaluation/assessment related to the potential pathologies.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) Describe the Functional Anatomy of the Hip and Knee Joint
2) Recognize the Biomechanics/Arthrokinematics of the Hip and Knee Joint
3) Identify special tests for the Hip and Knee Joint for common pathologies
4) Select appropriate therapeutic exercises based upon examination findings for common Hip and Knee Joint pathologies including but not limited to acetabular labral tears, femoral acetabular impingement, osteoarthritis, anterior cruciate ligament, and anterior knee pain.
5) Utilize the information provided to improve your ability to work clinically with your patients & improve patient outcomes.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.