Contact Hours2 Hours
Introduction to Torticollis
Are you looking for a broad overview of techniques that you can use with your pediatric clients? Are you in need of proven methods & ideas to help children with torticollis? Are you wondering what research backs your practice?
This course provides a general overview of strategies that you can apply immediately to your clients. This course is designed to develop therapist knowledge of torticollis, current research, and best strategies. If you would like a broad over-view of strategies, research, and how it relates to your practice then this course is for you!
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define torticollis
- Understand the prevalence of torticollis
- Understand common problems children with torticollis face
- Be informed about the latest strategies for helping children with torticollis
- Understand current research that backs practice
- Apply a variety of strategies, tricks, and tips to help clients improve
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to various polling questions asked throughout the webinar.