Contact Hours2 Hours
Low Vision Strategies: A Guide to Working with Low Vision Clients
Are you interested in learning new techniques & strategies that you can use with your low vision clients? Join us for this 2 hour webinar as we examine the research, technologies, and various options that exist to help people with low vision complete everyday tasks?
This course provides a summary of low vision strategies that you can use in your practice immediately with your clients. The course uses a case study format in order to deliver information in a functional, meaningful format that is relatable to therapists. If you would like a broad over-view of the latest tools, research, and how it relates to your practice then this course is for you!
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define low vision
- Recognize the prevalence of visual impairment
- Identify & describe common problems low vision clients face
- Be informed about the latest technologies for clients will low vision
- Summarize current research that backs practice
- Apply a variety of strategies & techniques to help clients complete daily tasks.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to various polling questions asked throughout the webinar.