Date & Time03/09/2024 11:00 am ET
Contact Hours2 Hours
How many clinicians feel limited in progressing the orthopedic patient to optimal levels? Whether it be fitness, function, or something else, several practical limitations exist in challenging the orthopedic patient to levels needed to reach their long-term goals. This course is designed to add to your skill set through adjusting variables beyond sets, reps, clinic set-up, and best practices in coaching and cueing. This course will guide you to properly load and progress the orthopedic patient through mobility, stability, strength, power, endurance, speed, and performance whether on the field or in the home.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe how to properly test and measure functional movements.
- Explain the progression of orthopedic exercises with varying intensities and dosages outside of sets & reps.
- Integrate maximal rep testing properly as it relates to the orthopedic patient.
- Summarize how to adequately cue and coach specific movements though pushing, pressing, pulling, and other functional and athletic lifts and movements.
- Apply an integrated approach to rehab, training, rest, and other lifestyle factors to the patient.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar & to be logged on during the entire webinar.