Contact Hours2 Hours
Learn what muscle clocks are and how to use them to determine when to work out and how to schedule different modes of exercise like resistance training and cardiovascular training for optimal results. Discover how to build effective resistance training sessions and programs using concepts like strategic timing and biomechanical similarity.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify what muscle clocks are, how they work, and how they relate to effective exercise program design.
- Characterize the relationship between scheduled exercise and muscle clocks.
- Analyze research findings about muscle clocks and the role of scheduled exercise to performance outcomes.
- Apply research findings about muscle clocks to develop effective exercise sessions and programs.
- Utilize common exercise programming variables related to muscle clocks to design effective exercise sessions and programs.
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.