Contact Hours2 Hours
Open for Business: Getting your Systems of Operations Established
Once you have the space, you need the structure inside the clinic. In this webinar, you’ll learn about setting up your company’s organization board, the policies and procedures, and how (and when) to recruit, hire, and onboard your team. The right structure and the right personnel are two key elements to practice success and this webinar will ensure you know how to get those pieces into place so your practice can thrive.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Build a company organization chart
- Develop a company P & P manual
- Establish company posts and policies
- Describe when and how to hire the best team
- Create an orientation process
- Establish a stat tracking system
- Describe how to enrich and retain your dream team
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.