Contact Hours2 Hours
This course is perfect for the therapist who is considering opening their own practice and would like to increase their knowledge regarding the timeline and what is required prior to opening a practice. This course will discuss what it means to be an entrepreneur. It will address such topics as choosing a name and logo, the incorporation process, how to get financing and creating a pro forma.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the entrepreneur mindset and having a vision
- Summarize how to set a timeline as a guide to navigate the process
- Explain what goes into choosing a name, logo
- Restate the incorporation process
- Explain what a pro forma is and how to build one
- Summarize how to get financing
- Demonstrate how to build a start-up budget
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.