Contact Hours2 Hours
This course will discuss basic information about pressure ulcers, including their etiology, contributing factors, prevention techniques, and basic treatment options.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) List and describe pressure ulcer stages and common locations for pressure ulcers
2) Identify etiology and contributing factors of pressure ulcers
3) Describe various techniques for pressure ulcer prevention
4) Differentiate between various support surfaces
5) Identify basic treatment options for pressure ulcers
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.