Date & Time10/05/2022 7:00 pm ET
Contact Hours3 Hours
It seems as if everyone has a rotator cuff injury! The world needs more therapists who are skilled in treating rotator cuff injuries. Distinguish yourself above the rest and develop these crucial skills. With this webinar, you will learn about rotator cuff injuries, how to release the affected muscles and how to help with prevention of future injuries.
Experience the power of Peggy Lamb’s Muscle Swimming techniques which incorporates elements of deep tissue, myofascial release, and trigger point techniques that glide the fascial layers and involve the neurology of active muscle contraction and use them tomorrow on your clients.
The shoulder complex is the most freely moveable part of our body, which makes it highly susceptible to injury and dysfunction. A comprehensive understanding of the shoulder complex and the skills to precisely release the affected muscles are of the utmost importance to bring your clients (and possibly yourself) to a pain-free state.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of the shoulder complex and rotator cuff
- Explain the five common causes of rotator cuff injuries
- Identify nine techniques to precisely palpate and release the rotator cuff muscles
- Identify seven techniques to precisely palpate and release the seven additional muscles that profoundly affect the shoulder complex
- Identify twelve stretches for the rotator cuff and associated muscles
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions throughout the webinar and to be logged on for the entire webinar.