Contact Hours2 Hours
Using Social Media to Inform, Influence and Impact Clinical Practice
Social media is a formidable source of information in today’s world. Yet most therapists have yet to fully embrace the power of platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
Strategic and effective use of social media allows therapists to reach beyond the confines of the clinic walls to connect with the community, provide evidence-based education, and influence lifestyle and health care choices.
Upon completion, the participant will have the tools necessary to create social media content that inspires healthy actions while promoting individual practices and the physical therapy profession.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the importance of social media in patient recruitment and community support.
- Choose which social media platform(s) is the most appropriate for their population.
- Apply time saving tactics for consistent implementation of social media campaign.
- Design a clear social media content strategy to achieve clinical goals.
- Create social media support systems for patients to enhance clinical treatment
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
as Massage Therapy
as Speech Therapy
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.